- Support day to day GIS operations in OKC office, representing multiple clients, in various states, tied to projects in the exploration & midstream sectors.
- Geodatabase design, creation, maintenance and quality control based on project driven needs.
- Spatially locate, map, and attribute parcels, leases, drilling units, easements, pipeline routes, and other assets in the Energy industry using legal descriptions, metes & bounds, etc.
- Interpret oil and gas courthouse documentation (leases, deeds, assignments, unit declarations, releases, amendments, extensions, ownership reports, right of way agreements).
- Utilize data to create accurate, inclusive reports and high quality maps tailored to project and client driven needs
- Research and navigate various county, state, federal, and third party resources / websites to support daily tasks.
- Independently develop and manage web maps, reports, and workflows using Geocortex (Latitude) & Esri based software
- Provide independent ad hoc mapping support to clients, project managers, title examiners, land agents, lease analysts, and others on a daily basis. Must be able to prioritize & multi-task incoming requests, as well as maintain ongoing professional communication with project stakeholders.
- Aid business development efforts by creating and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Assist with GIS bids and proposals to secure new projects.
- Identify opportunities to integrate new GIS technologies and execute.
- 8+ years’ mapping experience, preferably with ArcGIS product suite.
- 6+ years’ oil & gas experience required in the brokerage, exploration and/or midstream sectors. Oklahoma mapping experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ web map development experience required.
- Python experience preferred.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must possess strong computer, communication, and problem solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed